Friday, June 23, 2006

Bad Kid on the loose


Oh yeah! Buffalo Springs Half-Iron is finally here! It has been four long weeks since my last event, I like to race often, and I am dying to get out there and compete. I feel like a kid who has been stuck in time-out! Sure, I am relegated to the Aquabike because Doc won't let me run for another week, but still...the swim...the bike...the atmosphere...the people...it's going to be great.

The only regret is that I will miss out on competing for a podium spot among my fellow Clydes...I was training hard to acomplish that, I guess too hard. Anyhow, I do at least get to take off in the same wave as the Clydes since I am registered in the Aquabike and the male relay. A fellow Outlaw, Sharkbait, will be doing the run portion of the race..after completing the Tri-Raider Sprint tri while I am out on the bike!

Wife and Son will also be doing the Tri-Raider, which is the Texas Best of the U.S. event. I love having my family racing with me!

Who knows, maybe I'll have a strong showing in the Aquabike and/or relay. I'll give it my best!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, and you've acted like you were in "time out," too.
    Just kidding.
    I love your petulant boy picture!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete