Friday, January 12, 2007

I'm it and stuff

There is some game if literary tag going about the blogosphere. I first saw it on Run Bubba Run. I was tagged by Athena Diaries...a.k.a. my el wifeo.

This is how it goes:
1. Find the nearest book.
2. Name the book & the author.
3. Turn to page 123.
4. Go to the fifth sentence on the page. Copy out the next three sentences and post to your blog.
5. Tag three more folks.

I would like to tell you the book nearest me is Martin Heidegger's Being and Time but sadly I can not lie to you...though it it totally within view of my bedside...REALLY!

Sadly, the "book" nearest me has a whopping 44 pages. It's "Preparing for Long Rides" by the UltraMarathon Cycling Association.


Next closest, "Road Biking, New Mexico" by Nicole Blouin.

"Now Eldorado is a community in itself. Try this neighborhood ride as a warm-up in early season - you may enjoy it enough to ride it twice. This loop begins at the Agora, a shopping center that serves Eldorado and the surrounding area."

I think a bunch of folks I read have been tagged already so I''l try some that I don't think have been.

Clydesdales have big...bikes, Run Fast, Do Good, and Lone Star Crank...you are it!

In other news, this ultra cycling is making me ultra skinney...well, I guess that is a matter of perspective. Be that as it may...my clyde-o-riffic frame weighed in at a svelt 208.5 this am.

I am 9 pounds away from an identity crisis! I'll try and stay calm for now and seek advice later.

Now, it's off to the P.F. Chang's Rock-n-Roll Arizona Marathon!

No comments:

Post a Comment