Thursday, June 01, 2006

I'm runnin' the Milkman

Ok, despite the MRI yesterday I still have no idea if I'm still oficially injured or in recovery; can you tell I'm impatient? Unless I hear something from the Doc tomorrow I'm going to run the Milkman Triathlon this Saturday. This event is the New Mexico Best of the U.S. event and is a fun one to run. I'm not planning on setting any records but I just can't resist the pull of a good local event as long as there is some doubt as to whether I should be resting completely versus keeping active but taking it easy. This race is also part of the Bottomless Lake series, all of which are a lot of fun.

Anyhow, the only real purpose of this post is to see if I can get some support for a different race logo.

Here is the current logo

Here is my enrty


along with a little more context

No comments:

Post a Comment